What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some website, containing information about the user. Cookies are then sent back to the original website during a further navigation to the same website, or are sent to another website which is able to read its content. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
Types of cookies on our website
Functional cookies are used for a duration of a single navigation session and therefore expire once you close your browser. These are defined” functional cookies” and your acceptance to them is not necessary.
However the following is strictly necessary for our website to operate.
This website will remember:
- what is in your shopping basket
- where you are in the order process
- that your device is connected to our database and that your session is secure
The following cookies’ categories are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
- cookies that allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- cookies necessary for the subscription to our newsletter (one cookie will be sent to your device in order to remind your contact details to complete the subscription). It also implies that your contact details are stored on the Mailchimp database
- cookies used by Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool which helps web owners and apps to understand how website visitors interact with the contents of the sites. This website uses a set of cookies to collect information and general web use statistics, without the need of any personal identification details.
- Session cookies are used by the Google Analytics tool to recognize a navigation session and its duration
- Long-term cookies are used by the Google Analytics tool to count unique visitors
- Long-term cookies are used by the Google Analytics tool to store information about the redirection form other websites
Read more about Analytics cookies: developers.google.com/analytics.
How to check for and delete cookies
Most of the web browsers accept cookies, but you can normally set your browser preferences to deny cookies, disable those already stored or simply being informed when a new cookies is sent to your device.
In order to deny cookies, please refer to the instructions provided by your browser (usually within the menu “Help”, “Options”, “Preferences”). A more detailed guide can be found at the following link www.aboutcookies.org
Be aware that if you deny or disable the cookies, our website may not be working properly any more. Moreover by deactivating cookies or cookie categories, a cookie itself is not cancelled from the browser. You will have to cancel it from your browser.
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
Information on the Legislative Decree
Provision of the Privacy Guarantor May 8th, 2014, published on the Italian Gazzetta ufficiale n. 126 June 3rd, visible at the link: www.garanteprivacy.it